Wednesday 4 February 2015

Stocking Up On Primark Clothing Sale

Okay here goes. I have enjoyed my fair share of high street brands from River Island to designers such as Ralph Lauren Polo and more. I'm quite picky when it comes to shopping for my attire. Generally most of my clothes have bird logos, eagle logos and moose logos however there are times when I impulse buy or spontaneous shop. Especially when I find cheap, rock bottom prices!

As much as I hate to say it, I queued up at the Primark counter in the January sales to pick up two items - a knitted jumper and a smart wool over coat.


Not that I have anything against Primark. I've bought a couple of items from there before, here and there.
I've just never spent much time in their before because the place always seems to be packed out like a 25% extra free tin of sardines! I like to enjoy my shopping time and enjoy my own personal space (which is one of the reasons why I much prefer shopping in USA).

I also find the quality in their clothes to be below standard. But that's a different story.

So the jumper set me back £5!! Yes, you heard it right, £5!!! I've been under the weather a lot this winter and need more clothes to keep me warm so this fits the bill right? The only thing that puts me off is that it slightly resembles hipster fashion, which I'm not too keen on.

The jacket - £20. Another bargain! Although the main reasons for this buying  decision was due to my girlfriend's appreciation for it and due to a couple of guys on different occasions who kept staring at me in admiration while I was trying on the jacket. One guy even complimented on how well the jacket suited me. If a random stranger tells you the jacket looks good on you, it's got to be bought right?!

Anyway, conclusion?

Primark ain't as bad as I thought. I only had doubts about it due to previous bad experiences and giving it a second chance, seems to have paid off. Will definitely shop again in the near future. Spring /Summer season lines should be out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment