Tuesday 17 February 2015

Young & Reckless Clothing - Street Style From Los Angeles

In the year before (2013) we took our first trip to the states. It was a well planned out driving holiday and we drove the Route 66 from Chicago to LA, me and the girlfriend. I'd love to talk about this trip but it requires a whole new blog of it's own.

Along our driving trip we came across many shopping outlets and malls. We got to experience the American fashion brands and clothing stores that are not available here in the UK. In one outlet named Pacsun I came across this long sleeve tee with "Young & Reckless" branding on it - an LA based clothing brand inspired by casual street style. I've seen it before... where was it from. It soon came to me. It's been worn by members of Krewella, a progressive house, dubstep music trio that I regularly listen to. Check out ne of their popular tracks here.They can be spotted rocking Young & Reckless clothing on some of their videos.

I bought the tee ofcourse, and it was on sale for like $5!! Bargain!!

I've taken the liberty of assembling a few of the men's tee shirts and tops below, so that us Brits can purchase safely from Amazon.
If you're into unique casual street wear with high quality designs from the states then check it out. What I like most is that you don't see anybody rocking this brand here in the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment